Sunday, April 5, 2015

And after another hiatus...

Hey There!

Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate. I hope you have all been well over these past few months. While I have greatly enjoyed yet another break from social media, I am ready to return to my little corner of the blogesphere. On a side note, while I would really love you to continue reading the blog, I highly recommend that you treat yourself to a total social media detox at least once! It's amazing how much time we spend creepin'.  I mean, don't get me wrong- it's kinda fun- but it can make you a little nuts after a while!

image10

Oh, hey there :)


So, what can you expect from me now that I'm back? More nutritious and delicious meal ideas...


image6


image5


image3


a sprinkling of style...


image9


lots of personal self development musings and updates...


image1


 yoga love...


026


and plenty of cameos from my favorite people...


116


027


and animals...


image7


Stay tuned!!!


ea2fceb3e80cbca04a5e1fae3bc337e3


...and a little spiritual nugget for the road :)

No comments:

Post a Comment